Ferst Center Box Office
Ferst Center Tickets
Tickets to performances at the Ferst Center are generally available online here, by phone at 404-894-9600, and at the Box Office. Some rental events may not be available for sale online. To purchase tickets online, click the BUY NOW button to the left.
Ferst Center 2013-14 Season ticket packages (for 5 or more shows) are now on sale. Click here to download a season ticket order form. Season ticket packages are not available for purchase online but can be purchased either by phone, by mail or by fax (see details below).
Individual tickets to shows in the Ferst Center's 2013-14 Season will go on sale Tuesday, August 13.
The Ferst Center Box Office is located in the Georgia Tech Student Center (which is adjacent to the Ferst Center). On the day or evening of a performance, the Box Office moves to the Ferst Center one hour prior to the show.
Regular Box Office Hours
Monday - Friday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED
On the day or evening of a show, the Box Office opens one hour before show time in the Ferst Center for ticket sales and ticket pick-up at Will Call.
Holiday Hours: Please note that the Student Center Box Office closes when the Georgia Tech campus is officially closed for holidays. Phone messages can be left at 404-894-9600. Tickets can be ordered online during holiday hours.
349 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0468
All sales are final. For Ferst Center Season events, ticket exchanges are a subscriber benefit and must be exchanged at least 48 hours prior to the performance. Exchanges are subject to availability, and service and upgrade charges may apply.
Children's Tickets: Discounted prices are offered for age 12 and under for many performances. All children must have tickets, regardless of age. Out of respect for other ticket holders, babies are not admitted to performances, unless otherwise noted.
Georgia Tech Students: Students can purchase up to two tickets each for most shows in the Ferst Center’s season for the price of $10 each. This price does not apply to shows by student groups, campus departments, or off-campus organizations, which set their own prices. A current Buzz Card is required for ID at time of purchase and when entering the theatre. A non-student guest holding a Student Ticket must be accompanied by a Tech student.
Georgia Tech Faculty and Staff: Georgia Tech faculty and staff receive discounts on shows in the 2012-2013 Ferst Center Season. To receive discounts, all tickets must be purchased in person at the Box Office in the GT Student Center, or at the Box Office in the Ferst Center starting one hour prior to the performance. All offers are pending ticket availability. Please present current Buzz Card for ID. Two discounts are available:
1. For the best seats, show your Buzz Card as ID and receive a 10% percent discount on tickets at any time.
2. Or, as long as seats are still available, faculty and staff receive a 50% discount on tickets on the day of the show (this is also available on Friday for any weekend show). Offers are good for up to 2 tickets each.
For more information on this great Georgia Tech employee benefit, please call the Box Office at 404-894-9600.
Accessibility and Special Needs: The Ferst Center is committed to serving patrons with disabilities and provides an array of services to assist patrons at our performances:
* Wheelchair accessible seating is available
* The Ferst Center is equipped with an assisted listening system for patrons who are hard-of-hearing. Patrons can pick up assisted listening devices at no charge before the performance at the Patron Services counter with a driver's license or other photo ID.
* Water fountains, restrooms, and ticket counters are wheelchair accessible.
* Handicap parking is available in Visitors Parking Area 2 on Ferst Drive and behind the parking deck in Parking Area 3.
Please help us to serve you better and inform us about any special needs in advance by calling the Box Office at 404-894-9600.