Be Safe on Campus
The safety of our patrons is a top priority of the Ferst Center. Please be aware of the following safety tips and resources when visiting the Ferst Center.
- The Ferst Center recommends parking in the visitor lot in Parking Area 2 and the deck in Parking Area 3 when attending events. These areas offer ample, well-lit parking at no cost at night and on weekends.
- Keep packages and valuables out of sight in your vehicle either under a seat, in a glove box, or in the trunk.
- When leaving your vehicle, be certain your windows are rolled completely up and your doors are locked.
- Avoid walking alone, especially at night.
- Remain aware of your surroundings at all times.
- The Ferst Center staff is available to call a taxi for any patrons needing transportation after an event.
Georgia Tech student resources:
- Request a Stingerette shuttle at www.stingerette.com or (404) 385-RIDE
- Request a Georgia Tech Police escort at (404) 894-2501